Production Studio D1387
The Production Studio is equipped and set up for studio production shooting. Students must have attended the Studio Safety Workshop in order to access this studio. In order to book these spaces, students must fill out an application form. Additionally, when applicable, students must provide support documentation: floor plan of set walls, complete list of props, complete list of cast and crew.
Production Studio Guidelines here.
The Production includes the following features:
- Lighting Grid (at 17FT height) with DMX Lighting Controller
- 25FT Scaffold
- 2 Kino Flo IMG-45X-120 Lights
- Black Curtains
- 8FT x 4FT Flats for set construction: 10 Full, 6 Half, 4 Window, 2 Doors
- Tables and Chairs
- Production Equipment: C-stands, Flags, Scrims, apple boxes…
- Fresnel Floor Lights: 1 2000W Lamp, 5 1000W Lamps.
- Double-door access to the rear of building