Summer 2021 Access
You must be enrolled in SOUN 205 or FMSA 350 in order to access FMSA area facilities and equipment. All others must submit an Request For Access form here:
Technician’s Monthly Film Picks
- The Double Life of Veronique (1991), dir. Krzystof Kieślowski, dop. Sławomir Idziak
A meditation on the synchronicity of two separate lives in two separate worlds.
- 35 Shots of Rum (2008), dir. Claire Denis, dop. Agnès Godard
A Ozu-esque drama on the shifting of relationships and the power of letting go.
- A Colt Is My Passport (1967), dir. Takashi Nomura, dop. Shigeyoshi Mine
A noir classic about a Yakuza hit gone wrong. Expertly crafted, effortlessly cool.
- Nomadland (2020), dir. Chloé Zhao, dop. Joshua James Richards
A van-dwelling woman in her sixties journeys across the American midwest.
- Minari (2020), dir. Lee Isaac Chung, dop. Lachlan Milne
The trials of a Korean family starting a farm in Arkansas in the 1980’s.
- First Blood (1982), dir. Ted Kotcheff, dop. Andrew Laszlo
A Vietnam veteran wages a one-man war against a local police force.
- Rambo (2008), dir. Sylvester Stallone, dop. Glen MacPherson
Rambo teams up with a band of mercenaries to rescue an aid group in Burma.
- Rubin and Ed (1991), dir. Trent Harris, dop. Bryan Duggan
A failed businessman and an eccentric nerd team up to bury a deceased cat in Utah.
Current students must read and agree to the COVID Safety Plan Orientation to access on-campus facilities:
For all information regarding access of the main building, orientations, and general ECUAD info, please visit the following link:
Accessing FMSA Edit Suites
Updated safety guidelines to access FMSA area edit suites are available here.