Keys to the Edit rooms can be picked up from Media Resources.
|Edit Room||Special Function||Room Number|
|Edit 1||Color Master 1. Avid Artist Colour control surface, colour correct monitor, DaVinci Resolve Studio.||D1321|
|Edit 2||Steenbeck Analog room. This room houses an analog film editor and an optical printer||D1323|
|Edit 3||Pro Tools, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1331|
|Edit 4||Pro Tools, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1332|
|Edit 5||Pro Tools, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1333|
|Edit 6||Colour Master 2. 4K monitor and colour correct monitor, DaVinci Resolve Studio, Pro Tools, Logic X, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper||D1334|
|Edit 7||Surround Mix room with Pro Tools HD, Avid Omni Audio Interface, Logic X, iZotope RX Post Production Suite 3, Reaper, 88 note keyboard, 5.1 surround speakers.||D1337|
- Booking reservations are limited to 6hrs per week, per Edit room, maximum.
- Booking reservations are limited to 14 days in advance.
- Unclaimed bookings expire after 15min and will be open to the next requestor.
- To access a current booking, request the appropriate Edit room key from Media Resources at the beginning of your booked time (prior to MR closed hours).
- Existing fines may restrict booking privileges.
Media Resources HoursMedia Resources houses all the Audio Visual materials for sign out to students and faculty. Bookings are to be made a minimum of 7 days in advance. Arriving ON TIME for your bookings and returns is essential. When planning your equipment usage, please refrain from pick-up or drop-off of large packages within an hour of opening and closing times. This allows the MR staff time to put together your order, and process returns before closing.
|Day||Time Open||Time Closed|
|Monday - Thursday||8am||7pm|
|Sunday||9am - 12pm |
1pm - 3pm
|12pm - 1pm
3pm - Mon.
fmsa area MApFMSA Area Map
FMSA/nmsa Media lab
- There are 3 Edit computers located in room C1262.
In addition to the regular school-wide software, these ten stations each have Adobe Suite, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and MAX/MSP for experimenting with audio. Access requires current registration in a requisite FMSA/NMSA/SOUN course.