Keys to the Edit rooms can be picked up from Media Resources.
|Edit Room||Special Function||Room Number|
|Edit 1||Color Master 1. Avid Artist Colour control surface, colour correct monitor, DaVinci Resolve Studio.||D1321|
|Edit 2||Steenbeck Analog room. This room houses an analog film editor.||D1323|
|Edit 3||Pro Tools, Logic X, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1331|
|Edit 4||Pro Tools, Logic X, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1332|
|Edit 5||Pro Tools, Logic X, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper, proper mixing speakers.||D1333|
|Edit 6||Colour Master 2. 4K monitor and colour correct monitor, DaVinci Resolve Studio, Pro Tools, Logic X, iZotope RX 6 Elements, Reaper||D1334|
|Edit 7||Surround Mix room with Pro Tools HD, Avid Omni Audio Interface, Logic X, iZotope RX Post Production Suite 3, Reaper, 88 note keyboard, 5.1 surround speakers.||D1337|
- Booking reservations are limited to 6hrs per week, per Edit room, maximum.
- Booking reservations are limited to 14 days in advance.
- Unclaimed bookings expire after 15min and will be open to the next requestor.
- To access a current booking, request the appropriate Edit room key from Media Resources at the beginning of your booked time (prior to MR closed hours).
- Existing fines may restrict booking privileges.
Media Resources HoursMedia Resources houses all the Audio Visual materials for sign out to students and faculty. When planning your equipment usage, please refrain from booking large packages within an hour of opening and closing times. This allows the MR staff time to put together your order, and process returns before closing.
|Day||Time Open||Time Closed|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 am||7:45 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:45 pm|
|Saturday + Sunday||8:45 am||4:15 pm|
fmsa area MAp
Click below for a layout of the location of edit suites.
FMSA/nmsa Media lab
- There are 3 Edit computers located in room C1262.
In addition to the regular school-wide software, these ten stations each have Adobe Suite, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and MAX/MSP for experimenting with audio. Access requires current registration in a requisite FMSA/NMSA/SOUN course.