All production activity related to your ECUAD courses are strongly recommended to do the following:
- Create a COVID Production Plan. A document which summarizes the precautions taken by the production which can be shared with location owners that includes: the protocol for accessing the set, the protocol for informing public authorities regarding any positive COVID results of the crew in the following days. See Motion picture and television: Protocols for returning to operation document below.
- All crew members bust couple and sign a COVID questionnaire, prior to entering the location at the start of the day. Form available here.
- Share the COVID production plan with ACT-Safe – an independent organization offering support and advice. Submit here.
- Connect with and inform the film office of the municipality of the location – even if the principal photography were to occur indoors.
- Inform and network with location neighbours within one (required) or two (recommended) block radius.
Additional reference material available here.
Please connect with Philippa Mennel (mennell(at)ecuad.ca) if you have further concerns.